The Smith Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital equipped with the most modern equipment to provide the best quality care for your pet! From wellness exams to complicated surgeries our team will meet all of your pet’s healthcare needs!
Our Services Include:
- Wellness Visits
- New Puppy/Kitten Vaccine Plans
- Annual Vaccinations
- Internal Medicine
- Ear Treatments
- Skin Disorder Diagnostics and Treatments
- Dental Care
- Affordable Spaying and Neutering
- In-house Pharmacy
- In-house Laboratory and Blood Machines
- Home Again Microchip Services
- Separate K-9 and Feline Boarding Facilities
- Heartworm Testing, Treatment, and Prevention
- Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Prevention Products
- Purina and Science Diet – Therapeutic Pet Foods
Emergency and Critical Care
Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
If it is after our working hours please call the Mississippi State University of College Veterinary Medicine 24-hour emergency services.